Phool Jharu Manufacturing in India
Introduction & market prospects
Phool Jharu or Brooms (flower broom) and sick broom are important cleaning tools and are used for cleaning homes, flats, hospitals, nursing homes, dormitories of railway stations, and other public places. The demand for these brooms is solely related to the development of urbanization programs as well as industrial development. This industry requires low capital investment and can be started with minimal investment and also create high employment potential. Currently, there are some constructions in organized sector manufacturing brooms, although local producers are also present in the market and quality makes this industry an inspiration. A new entrepreneur can make good ventures in this field.
These are common household items and are transported to various districts for marketing. It has a good demand and marketing through Super Bazars, Grocery Shops, and other outlets. Economics work based on average cost and these can vary from place to place and need to be revised.
BISIS & PRESUMPTION
- This report detailed only in Techno-Economic –Feasibility aspects.
- It has been presumed that the unit will run at least 300 days in a year.
- All calculations have based on a single shift running for the manufacturing of Phool and Sik Jhadu.
- It has been assumed that the unit will achieve its capacity as 70% 1st.yr., 75% 2nd.yr & 80% 3rd.yr. and so on.
LOCATION OF THE UNIT
READ HERE – PVC Pipe Manufacturing
The proposed unit will be set up at a place that the site justifies being suitable in view of the following basic considerations:-
- Availability of raw materials & consumables.
- Availability of Power, Fuel, Water.
- Banking facility.
- Marketing prospectus.
- Good communications.
- Labor facility.
RAW MATERIALS AND CONSUMABLES
- Broom and Sik.
ITEMS TO BE PRODUCED
- Phool and Sik Jhadu.
- 1200 MT per annum
– 8 hours per day.
– 25 days per month.
– 300 days per annum.
The process is simple. Broom and Sik are shorted firstly. These are sent to a binding machine where these are banded by metal wire and plastics case then it is graded and packed for supply.